Our product let companies to develop biodegradable multilayer structures based in paper:
- Increased paper moisture barrier with blends of waxes and resins.
- Moisture barrier improvement relies on a composite based in PHA.
- Oxygen barrier materials improved through use of oxygen scavenging compounds.
- Low permeability to oxygen (<1 cc/m2 day bar), carbon dioxide and water vapor (<1 g/m2 day).
- Resistance to fats, packaging should not interact with contained food in releasing additives in a way that could endanger the food safety.
- Low light transmittance
- Heat sealable to assure that whole package is hermetic.
- Food safety
- Waste management: easy recycling